Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne free in 3-days and home remedies to reduce redness due to acne

I remember growing up dealing with acne. When I would have an outbreak I would always run into the girls I had a crush on. I am not kidding, I mean don't get me wrong it didn't happen every time but even if it happened one in a hundred times it felt like it.
Pores are actually normal and essential. But some people hate them. If the skin is not being cared for appropriately and regularly, the pores of the skin will eventually become enlarged. And you surely do not want this to happen because larger pores can trap more dirt and have it clogged, causing the outbreaks of unsightly acne. There are numerous ways to cleanse, refine or minimize pores. Here are some of them:
• Oatmeal - A similar paste of oatmeal makes a great homemade acne treatment.
professiony.blogspot.com
tags: acne pills bad, best treatment for acne on backs, top acne solutions in the world

No comments: