Thursday, July 3, 2008

Spironolactone cream for acne and does blue light work for acne

I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted.
Suppose you wash your face thoroughly and then cake on lots of cosmetics. Your clean skin then has little time to enjoy its freedom from harsh chemicals. You have not performed a proper wash. A proper wash is done at nighttime, allowing the skin 7 to 8 hours in which to recover from a long period of exposure to oils and chemicals.
If you have oily skin, use a ground up tomato (with the juice strained out) and put it on your face for 10 minutes. This acne natural treatment will use the natural ingredients in the tomato to pull oil from your skin.
allinilalref.blogspot.com
tags: good moisturizer acne, the over-all best acne treatment, zenmed acne scar treatment

No comments: