Monday, August 4, 2008

Back acne treatment pills and how can you clear up acne

The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne.
Acne pit marks. Red blotches on your cheeks. Stretch marks. Brown sunspots. Hate what you see when you look in the mirror? Well, good news - thanks to a laser technology, skin flaws that were once considered permanent can now be erased.
In most cases, acne starts between the ages of 10 and 13 and usually lasts for 5 to 10 years. The appearance of teenage acne is largely the result of your body's increased production of hormones. The good news is that those embarrassing blemishes usually go away and are often gone for good by the time you reach your early twenties.
celsiuscaemorrc.blogspot.com
tags: skin care for acne, how to rid acne, think i have really bad acne but i don't wat does this mean

No comments: